Below shows you how to install/set up your Kevo Plus Gateway.
Please click here for the PDF instructions or follow below.
- Connect and fully tighten the antenna to the back of the gateway. Pivot the antenna so that it points straight up.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the gateway. Plug the other end into your internet router.
- Insert the plug of the power cable into the gateway. Connect the power adapter to a power outlet.
- Make sure the lights on the gateway are functioning. See the Light Ring Colors chart on page 2. Follow the instructions inside the Kevo app to configure your gateway.
- Once configured, you may control the gateway with the Kevo app or mykevo.com