This process will enable Kevo's inside-outside sensor and optimize the lock's activation range for your device and entryway.
1. Make sure your Bluetooth is on, and open the Kevo app.
2. Remove the back cover on the interior of the lock
3. Press and release the "B" button on the right of the interior of the lock. This will reset the lock's activation range.
4. Replace the back cover .
5. Stand outside and close the door (Keep a key on you).
6. Put your smart device in the empty front pocket of your pants or down by your side and stand at an extended arm's reach from the lock.
7. Perform 10 cycles of locking and unlocking.
8. Your smart device is now calibrated.
View our Calibration Tips and Tricks Video for additional help.