Note: To send an eKey in the app, you must be an Owner or Admin user of the desired lock.
From the Main Menu in the App:
1. Choose the lock you would like to share access to.
2. Select icon to send and eKey
3. Select the eKey recipient by selecting from your Kevo Users, device Contacts, or Add by Email *Note device contacts must have an email address associated with it.
4. Tap on the type of eKey you wish to send; Anytime, Scheduled, or Guest
5. Set any related eKey options, depending upon the type of eKey you choose
6. To send the eKey, click on "Send eKey" button