This means that the batteries in the Kevo are low and need to be changed. If the lock did not engage or disengage when the lights illuminated this means that the batteries are too low to power the motor.
TO CHANGE THE BATTERIES:
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Pull the battery pack out of the lock.
3. Remove the old batteries and replace them with new ones, taking care to orient them properly. Do not use a combination of old and new batteries.
4. Put the battery pack back in the lock, making sure the word "DOOR" on the pack is at the top with the arrows pointing toward the door.
5. Reinstall the battery cover.
NOTE: As with any lock, we recommend that you have access to a backup key at all times.