- Install Kevo Smart Lock - check that the Kevo app is able to lock/unlock using Bluetooth.
- Install Kevo Plus – check that the Kevo app is able to “remotely” lock/unlock.
- Set up your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot or other devices with Amazon Alexa.
- Enable the Kevo skill in the Alexa app.
- Within the Alexa app, link your Kevo Smart Lock account and give the skill permission to access your locks. In order to use the unlock functionality, you will need to establish an unlock pin.
- Once your account is linked, you can use the Kevo Skill for Alexa on your device with Alexa.
Click here to learn the differences between Kevo Skill and Kevo Smart Home Skill for Alexa