For your convenience, we've created an easy to follow interactive guide. Please follow the steps outlined below to re-calibrate a phone or fob.
- Remove the interior cover and press and release the calibration button - for Kevo 1 – “CALIBRATE” button, Kevo 2 and Convert – “B” button
NOTE: The button will reset the lock’s current calibration settings.
- Re-install the cover.
- Go outside with the phone or fob.
- Place your phone or fob in the front pocket.
- Stand at extended arm’s length and touch the deadbolt to lock and unlock 10 times.
NOTE: The learning algorithm in the lock will learn the distance and requires a minimum 10 times to establish a baseline for the proper distance.
- For best results, use the same position each time you lock and unlock the door.