For your convenience, we've created an easy to follow interactive guide. Below are the step-by-step instructions.
Door handing instructions:
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Remove the battery pack from the lock.
3. While holding the Program button, reinsert the battery pack, then release the Program button.
4. Press the Program button once more, and the lock will go through the door handing process.
5. Reinstall the battery cover.
Tags: Bolt jam, Key difficult to turn, Key resistance, handing process, calibration, latch calibration, latch issues, bolt issues, battery issues, battery drain