Battery error with App Update:
Notice: With the release of Kevo app version 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 users may receive a false “Critical Battery Error” alert.To validate whether your alert message is accurate or caused by this recent app update, please perform the following steps:
- 1. Remove the battery pack for 10 seconds
- 2. Insert battery pack
- 3. Check the interior LED Status Light. Click here to view the color code meanings.
Get instant answers to common questions.
- How to link Kevo and Alexa accounts?
- Kevo App Troubleshooting in iOS 11
- Does Kevo Smart Lock include Kwikset's SmartKey Re-Key Technology?
- How do I improve the reliability of the “Touch-to-Open” functionality in Kevo?
- How do I perform a latch calibration to make the key easier to turn?
- Kevo Not Working?
- What do the colors on the light ring mean?
- How to setup your lock with your smart device?
- How to calibrate a Kevo fob?