Technical Bulletin- Update: September 22, 2016
Kevo customers, thank you for your patience as we continue to work with Apple on a solution for the iOS 10 Software Update bug. Apple’s iOS 10.1 Beta was released this week and our team is evaluating Kevo’s Touch-To-Open™ functionality against it. We do not have a firm resolution date from Apple but are optimistic about the progress that has been made. View iOS 10 FAQs
Get instant answers to common questions.
- Kevo Touch-To-Open Troubleshooting- iOS 10 Support
- Does Kevo Smart Lock include Kwikset's SmartKey Re-Key Technology?
- How do I install my Kevo Smart Lock, 2nd Gen?
- Is it a security feature that my smart device does not activate Kevo if I haven't been in motion?
- What smart devices are supported?
- What if my smart device battery dies?
- What is an eKey?
- What do the colors on the light ring mean?